Ethnic make up


Introducing my Shu uemura Pret-a-palette-black 

and white eye shadow palette.

I won this limited edition palette in Shu uemura brave beauty beauty art make up 
competition 15 August 2014.  Live on stage at Vivo city. My winning master piece Look is called "JOYS" To View more photos of brave beauty beauty art competition.  Please go to Shu uemura singapore face book fan page.
 Today Look is all about Ethnic. I grew up in a tropical country call Singapore. We have a population of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian. My great grand mother is a Nonya. When I was a little girl I was so fasinated by her red lip, her traditional penarakan costume and her beaded shoes.


I had already prime my skin with the Shu uemura UV under base mousse porEraser
in SPF 35 PA+++


For foundation I am using the light bulb Oleo-pact in 784 fair beige


Look how sparkle the eye shadow is. On the left those 2 dark grey are matte. The others are shimmer. The last one is a matte white.


This Look is perfect for a special night out with your love one.
It can be wearable for Company events.
It look perfectly on the bride during her wedding banquet march in.


Shimmery Silver alone is not enough.  
I decided to add more glitters into the various shade of greys.  
I am using a shimmer gold eye shadow in G white gold 311 on my inner eye lid and I enhance it by blending the gold into the shimmery greys and spread it outward from the eye.
For the lip I am using Shu uemura lip stick in Topaz beige. I added some gold eye shadow on top of it for the highlight.  For this ethnic Look I decided not to use blusher.
I am using Urban Decay baked bronzer in Gilded.


Due to my powerful studio lamp the eye make up look softer in the photo.  In actual the eye make up is very sparkle and shimmery.


I love my gold flowers hair accessories.  I bought it from Forever New.  It is actually a hair band but I decided to wear it in this way.


Behind the scene
My handsome boy was so enthusiastic. He clicked on my shutter a few times and managed to capture a few shot of this look. He wanted to be capture in my photoshoot. Keep blocking me and selfie himself. So I asked him why don't u hold mummy brushes and pretending that you are doing make up for me.

Please call Andrea Ashlee at 97559722 for Unique Creative make up Look.


Like and share my pages at
Facebook fan page Andrea Ashlee Ow Yong professional make up artist

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrea-Ashlee-Ow-Yong-Professional-Make-up-Artist/184121863702?sk=photos_stream&tab=photos_albums


Comments

Popular Posts