Princess Ahmanet Look for Halloween 2017

 Make up Transformation 

Halloween Character

Princess Ahmanet from the movie The Mummy 2017

I going to transform from a mum
to a mummy Princess.


Before
This is how I look for running errands.
I Just pat on Laneige whitening Cushion SPF 50 
and my brow is a must. With a tinted Lip balm.
And I am good to go.


I need to make my fair skin transform to tan Skin.
Princess Ahmanet had very mocha skin tone.
I had to use my darkest shade
of Liquid foundation to match the sun kissed mocha tanned Look. 
I will provide a list of the product which I use for this make up transformaton.
Below.


Playing around with the Lighting.
Warm Light


Day Light and I look not so tanned again.


I had to relax my facial muscles from all the poses


In Low Lighting
U can see that the foundation is kind of thick.
For studio photography make up
the foundation had to be stronge coverage.
In Photography Lighting takes away 20%
of the strength of makeup


Trying out the signature hand pose.  I didn't even realise I posed the wrong HAND!



Trying to have a sense of humor in the caption.
For those who know me.
I was called Ace's mummy.


This is Princess Ahmanet Look.


Look at the gorgeous blue eye liner.
MAC cosmetic was the official make up for her Look.
And I can asume that her face is really small.


Products used for this Halloween make up transformation


Shade in NW 45


Pre + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder


Fix Studio Contour Stick 
NW 50



HighLight
Extra Dimension Skinfinish
Shade Show Gold


Eye Shadow x 9
Amber Times Nine


Eye Shadow x 9
Burgundy Times Nine


Chromagraphic Pencil
Shade HI DEF Cyan


BrushStroke Eye Liner
In Shade Brush Black


Eye Brown pencil
in shade STUD

False Lashes Waterproof Mascara
in shade STAY BLACK

False Eye Lashes In 2 Lash

Extra Dimension Blush
In Shade Flux Sure

Shade Twig

Pre + Prime Fix 
Make up Setting Spray













Comments

Popular Posts