Summer Time make up

It is Summer Soon

This Make up Look  was inspire by the blazing hot sun and the greenery in malacca
Yeah!!! that right I had a nice an enjoyable holiday with my family in Malaysia.



I was very delighted to received these make up from a special friend


Look how pretty the eye shadow it is. There is a firework design on it. One eye shadow is consists of 3 colors. The colors is very shimmery.The palette casing is sold seperately.
Metallic bouquet pressed eye shadow in Copper dahlia and White gold daisy.


I'm so in love with this make up base because of it beautifully packaging design and it helps to give my skin a poreless semi matte finishing. This Limited edition from Mika Ninagawa for Shu uemura make up and skin care collection which launched in April 2014. PoreEraser UV under Base Mousse Pink SPF 35 PA+++


After priming the face with the pore Eraser make up base and foundation I was so eager to try out the eye shadows. I am using Shu uemura Tsuya Skin youth  infusing eye concentrate eye cream to prime my eye lid. This amazing eye cream help to make the eye shadow more vibrant.


Look how shimmery the colors is. Infact the actual colors on my eye lid is much stronger it the studio light that take away the strength of the colors. 


I am using Orangish coral red for the blusher because it enhances the eye shadow colors.


How cool to have a metalic eye liner in Blue. Yeah!! I like blue color.
This is Metal Ink eye liner in ME Navy. I am using ME gold to highlight the inner corner of
my eye lid.
You must be very confident to carry this look. Cos this Look it not really meant for you to go to work. But I guess it will still be alright if you are working in the creative industry. For example a graphic designer working in a advertising company.

Have a fun day!!

Please call Andrea Ashlee for creative make up appointment at 97559722


Like and share my pages at
Facebook fan page Andrea Ashlee Ow Yong professional make up artist

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrea-Ashlee-Ow-Yong-Professional-Make-up-Artist/184121863702?sk=photos_stream&tab=photos_albums


Comments

Popular Posts