Cotton Candy Spring make up Look.

It Spring time!

Spring reminds me of Cotton Candy.
Today Make up look is inspire by the sweet Cotton Candy


I am using Pink and blue colors for this 
Cotton candy Spring Look. 


I am using Shu uemura pressed eye shadow 
in ME soft pink 155 & soft pink 140


For this palette I am using the blue and pink eye shadows
Shupette has it all eye & lip palette
the blue is E5 & the pink is E7


The eye shadow is very shimmery. 


This palette has eye shadow and Lip colors. 


Blend it until gradient!


enhance by a sweet coral pink blusher.


I had already prep my face with the shu uemura make up base, 
UV under base BB mousse in BB beige.

For foundation I am using Missha Complexion Coordinating B.B cream in beige, 
follow by the shu uemura loose powder in colourless.
Eye liner is by Shu uemura drawing pencil in metallic Pink
and Shu uemura Calligary pen

My blusher is from beauty maker- 恋爱粉红
For the lip is Shu umura lip stick in topaz beige 
with lip gloss from Coastal Scents Smacks in Flippin Hot. 

Please call Andrea Ashlee at 97559722 for creative make up Look.
I love doing creative make up. I am doing make up for bridal, events make up such as company D&D, fashion show for models and Live concert for all the performancer.


Like and share my pages at
Facebook fan page Andrea Ashlee Ow Yong professional make up artist

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrea-Ashlee-Ow-Yong-Professional-Make-up-Artist/184121863702?sk=photos_stream&tab=photos_albums


Comments

Popular Posts