Using Shu uemura Shupette has-it-all eye & Lip palette to transform from Day to Night Look


Presenting Shupette has-it-all eye & lip palette
pressed eye shadow 

Shupette

Karl lagerfeld
for 
Shu uemura


the palette is beautifully designed. It comes with a mini brush ideally for lip 
and a sponge applicator for the eye shadows.
I love how adorable the kitty pouch for containing the palette.
There a kitty designed key chain and usb



pressed eye shadow E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E8  
8 x 1.7 g  0.059  OZ.

Shu uemura lip colors L1, L3, L4, L8, L5, L2
6 x 0.7 g   0.024  OZ.

those tick on the eye shadow indicated the colors that I used for 2 Looks.
I am going to do a Day Look transformed to a Glamourous Night Look
by only using the Shupette palette.
This palette is very idea for busy working class Women.
It has very beautiful pigmented colors.


I had already apply my face with with Shu uemura 
Tsuya Skin youthful Crystal- transparency Lotion II
& Tsuya youthful radiance generator essence.


I'm holding Tsuya skin UV under base mousse anti-UV  50g 
The shade is in Peach

  

After apply the Tsuya skin UV under base mousse. I continue with foundation, contouring 
and highlighting of the face.
Foundation used : Shu uemura face architect smooth fit fluid foundation SPF 18 PA ++ 30 ml
I mix 2 shades : 354 medium amber
                      & 744 moderate beige

For loose powder I am using Shu uemura face powder matte 20g 0.7 OZ
shade in : Colorless




This is the Complete Day Look for a busy working Class Women.


how the make up look under low light






Close up Look of how natural the make up is for Day time work.


Using the same Shupette has it-all eye & lip palette.
I transformed from Day Look into a Night glamourous Look. 


This is a smokey eye Look ideally for a great Night out after work.


"Smokey eye make up is not only in black & white"

The smokey eye which I had created it comes in beautiful pigmented colors.


Special thanks to Shu uemura for giving me this beautiful Shupette has-it-all eye & lip palette.

I am so in love with this.  I hope I can do more transformation 

and make every women look beautiful with this palette.

I am the 1st runner up for Shu uemura

the brave beauty beauty art make up competition 2014

I am very thankful for Shu uemura to include me

in their exclusive “Makeup Artist  Privilege List”


Like and share my pages at
Facebook fan page Andrea Ashlee Ow Yong professional make up artist

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrea-Ashlee-Ow-Yong-Professional-Make-up-Artist/184121863702?sk=photos_stream&tab=photos_albums



~~~~

Photography by Amos Tan reach him at 97709681

Make up by Andrea Ashlee Ow Yong

Comments

Popular Posts